The Flower Garden I
This was one of the very first Sober Pairings I ever created, so it always has a super special place in my heart. Plus, it’s incredibly light and refreshing, which makes it perfect for a lazy summer afternoon or a picnic in the park.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2.5 oz Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower Lemonade
- 1.5 oz Fever Tree Aromatic Tonic Water
- 1.5 oz Seedlip Garden 102
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz grenadine and/or 1 oz lavender syrup, optional
- Add ice to glasss. Pour in lemonade and squeeze of lemon juice. Pour in Garden 102 and Aromatic Tonic Water.
- If including, add in grenadine or lavender syrup.
- Garnish with a thin slice of lemon and enjoy! This Sober Pairing was designed to go with my Whipped Chèvre with Honey and Lemon and Maple Sugar Dandelion Fritters, so try all three and let me know what you think!